Working With Groups contains everything you could want to know about working with groups, from education to implementation.
The ultimate study guide that you can use while listening to the content as well as a way for you to keep notes and have a reference doc to always have on hand.
We went out and talked with some folks who started working with groups after primarily doing 1-1 instruction.
3 Simple steps from each interview you can take today. If you want the cheat sheet to get you started quickly... This is it.
Full-length unedited conversations with our expert guests. This is like sitting down at dinner and getting an inside look at what they’re doing and what you can learn from them.
Want to get an idea of what this is all about?
Listen to 10 minutes (free) of the conversation with Dr Rick Jensen and Henry Brunton
- The most important aspects of launching a group program.
- The #1 reason most people fail when working with groups.
- Advice from those that spend 80% of their time working with groups.
- Why you need to create a detailed plan (and how to go about doing it)
- Examples of what other instructors are doing in their group programs.
- The Working With Groups Workbook
- Action Steps From Each Presentation
- Real World Case Studies
- Full Presentations from each guest