Andrew has done some really interesting research on the Wedges (with some help from Edoardo Molinari)
We talk about creating this new product called – The Wedge Project
Communicating with students and how it affects everything that you do.
The future of Andrew Rice golf and what to expect next…
All about the Wedge Project:
In this video Andrew Rice shares his findings from more than three years of in-depth research on wedges and pitching. During that time he consulted and studied the technique and methods of multiple professional golfers and coaches, including Major Champions and Ryder Cup players. With the help of TrackMan he has been able to determine what it really is that allows great wedge players to be consistently good.
WITH THIS VIDEO, YOU WILL:
- Learn how to manage your attack angle for consistently clean strikes
- Understand the importance of the “face to ball” interaction and the role of equipment
- Learn how to “land the plane”
- Know what bounce can and cannot do for you
- Understand how to create a 3D flat spot at the bottom of the arc
- See slow motion analysis of the best wedge players in the world
- Be able to hit low flighted, high spinning pitches with little to no divot
- Have a line-up of easy to do drills
- Experience the control and confidence that has eluded you for so long