Past guest Joe Bosco wants to share with you…
I want to teach you how to implement real and useful mental & emotional training techniques that sport psychology speaks about — how to instill into your players for immediate use on the golf course — with profound results!
He’s holding a one day workshop in Chicago that I don’t think you’ll want to miss (I’ll be there!)
Hi Joe. I had a playing lesson with a 13 handicap on Friday. We played a 3 ball scramble for a few holes combined with some Fluid Motion Factor basics and finished with some chipping work. He had his first sub 80 round yesterday shooting a 77. He was a 20 handicap two years ago and will likely be a 6 by the end of this year.
I have been working with a 10 handicap on a little swing stuff, some FMF and 3 ball scrambles. His last two rounds were 73 and 74.
PGA Master Professional
2013 & 1999 Colorado PGA Teacher of the Year
You will learn as a player and as a teacher/coach, hands on with Joe – first on the lesson tee, range, and practice green – and then ON THE GOLF COURSE.
Each Teacher/Coach will also be trained by Joe Bosco in the revolutionary mental frameworks to implement during their lesson experience.
- The latest brain science, learning and performance research that will directly affect your teaching skills.
- How to most effectively assess and set a game improvement plan for your students that has “teeth”.
- Understand the source of your students best golf course play and how to show them profound ways to access it.
- Improve their mental game (in real, practical and provable ways).
- Strategies for lowering scores and creative, more fun and measurable ways to have your students practice much more effectively.
- How to market and sell playing lessons to your students
(I know he’s giving a massive discount for people that signup before July 1 so you’ll want to check this out soon)
Joe’s book REAL GOLF is a proven, endorsed and rapidly becoming an exciting teaching platform for serious noteworthy teachers across the country and around the world:
Mike Adams, EA Tischler, Stan Utley, James Leitz, Dr David Wright, Jim Murphy, James Leighton, Ed Oldham, Rick McCord… Have all read and said great things about it.
I brought this to you because I’ve known Joe for a couple years now and seen the results he’s gotten with students and the value of playing lessons for your students and your business.
I’m excited that I’ll be able to make this workshop and hopefully hang out with some of you there!