Every golf coach needs an introductory offer. Something that helps you get to know a student and a student get to know you while finding out what other programs might be a great fit for them.
Derek recently moved to a new golf club and was looking for a way to introduce himself to members and a great way to get people involved in his instruction programs. We talk about how he used playing lessons to facilitate this process and cover some of those results.
We also talk about some of the challenges of moving to a new course and the steps Derek went through to make that process and seamless as possible.
Derek Hooper is the Director of Instruction at the Royal Oaks Golf Academy, Houston, Texas. Recognized as one of the best Instructors in State by Golf Digest, Derek specializes in working with each student on their entire game – technical, mental and physical. He will work with you to design a personalized game improvement program that will achieve your individual goals.
- Sports science degree from Univ. of Queensland, Aus
- AAA member of Australian PGA
- 2013 – 16 Golf Digest Best Instructors in State
- Titleist Perf. Institute Certified Level II Golf Coach.
- NG360 Golf Performance Specialist
- Hank Haney certified Level III Instructor
- Top Instructor in NE, New England Golf Monthly
- Trackman Level II Certified Professional